Themes: Leadership, Productivity, Social Media, Bible, Church..... Purpose: To Journey together interacting as we experience a relationship with God.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How is My Job Search Going?

By Daryl Crouch

Even though the economy is slowly gettin
g better many are in situation that they have to look for employment. I’m a pastor and in between churches. Meanwhile my daughter (who is also a pastor) and I have started a ministry called Right Now Ministry. The Journey Experience is part of the that ministry. Our passion is to reach out and help people. 


Getting to the Point

So making the story short - in-order to help with the expenses while waiting for an opening at church or our ministry to take off we have had to look for a job to earn a little more income.

Finally Here it is

On each Friday we are going to share some of our experiences in looking for employment. I have already learned some important lessons not only what a person goes through but also what can company’s and corporations learn from this experience.

I hope this helps.
What experiences 
have you gone through 
looking for a job?

No comments:

Post a Comment